All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionMTRC and KCRC moved millions of passengers daily and generated millions of profits. Both government-owned corporations were commercially and financially successful, but t without public controversies as Hong Kong went through drastic socio-political changes in the last three decades. Upon a possible MTRC-KCRC merger, this book offers the first comprehensive analysis of the past achievements, dilemmas, politics and public policy of the Hong Kong railways.
- Author BiographyDr Rikkie Yeung is a consultant and research scholar in public affairs and public policies. A former member of the Hong Kong Government's Central Policy Unit, Constitutional Affairs Bureau and Chief Secretary's Office, she was a visiting fellow at the Center for Northeast Asian Policy Studies of the Brookings Institution in the United States in 2006-7. Dr Yeung received her doctoral degree from the University of Hong Kong and has an MBA as well as Master of Journalism.
- Author(s)Rikkie Yeung
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.