All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Luke 11:1, the disciples asked Jesus, Teach us to pray! Most of us want to kw more about how prayer works. While we are used to offering up prayers, we wonder if we are praying in the most effective way or if we are approaching the throne of God in the right way. We ask ourselves:
- How do I listen for God?
- How do I pray for healing?
- How do I pray when I am under spiritual attack?
- How do I pray to break through strongholds of habitual sin?
- How do I pray for protection?
- How do I pray for my lost friends and family?
- Author(s)John Eldredge
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.