All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn life, everyone at some time or ather will experience what is commonly referred to as problems. Moving Mountains is a manual of sorts to assist people in the removal of life's problems. This removal process occurs by first looking at some commonly held beliefs and ideas held by our society. Secondly this removal occurs by realizing that a shift in perception is needed. As the reader continues to read and walk through the journey laid out in the pages of the book the task of ticing and in time changing existing paradigms will become the number one mission. This mission allows the reader to realize that the mountains in life (problems, challenges, issues and traumas) are blessings that can be used as stepping stones to greater awareness and increase one's ability to live a sacred life. The book guides the reader through the process of personal transformation by challenging what is believed and what the reader feels is kwn with various ideas and concepts that the author has found over years of study to be of immeasurable value and use, so that the mountains can be moved just as Jesus the Christ said in Matthew 17:20, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
- Author(s)Rev Dr Raymont L Anderson
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.