About this product
- DescriptionWhen the film Love Story was released in 1970, Ali MacGraw rose rapidly to stardom and success. Then a well-publicized affair with Steve McQueen, followed by their tumultuous marriage, all but destroyed her career and her life. This autobiography is a story of hype, alcohol addiction, marriages and destructive sexual relationships, and reveals how, from the edge of despair, MacGraw rebuilt her life and her Hollywood career.
- Author(s)Ali MacGraw
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/1992
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date02/12/1993
- Content Note16pp b&w photographs
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.