All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe term Wearable Techlogy encompasses a wide spectrum of devices, services and systems for wireless communications and the web. This book discusses characteristics and design elements required for wearable devices and systems to be embraced by the mainstream population for use in their everyday lives, introducing concepts such as Operational Inertia. The book discusses social and legal issues that may pose the greatest impediment to adoption of wearables. The book is structured to meet the needs of researchers and practitioners in industry, and can also be used as a secondary text in advanced-level courses in computer science and electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Joseph L. Dvorak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.