All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invative new body series with commissioned photos and detailed anatomical illustrations to show children how their bodies work inside and out. They can find out how they move, eat, see, think and feel. The series looks at what goes on inside the body during everyday activities such as riding a bike, eating an apple, reading a book or doing a sum. Each book shows how the body can become ill and how to keep healthy. There are also explanations of common disabilities. How do you move? What happens inside your body when you jump in the air or pull a face? This book shows how bones, joints and muscles work and how people get their energy to move. It includes information on how the brain sends messages around the body to allow us to make lots of different movements. Children can also read about how injuries occur and how the body repairs itself.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell is a full-time children's author, who writes both fiction and non-fiction, including many books on the body and health and other PSHE subjects.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn,Jillian Powell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBody in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight410 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 10
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.