Moving on Up: Inspirational Advice to Change Lives by Sarah Brown (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossroads, turning point, impulse, inspiration, instinct, influence - call it what you will. Each and every one of us have made crucial decisions, and if we're lucky been helped with the right words at the right time. Over 50 of our most talented and courageous figures, from JK Rowling to David Beckham, have come together to give the stories behind their defining moments. From mentors to mothers, impulses to instincts, these moving, honest stories will inspire you to take a fresh look at your own direction.
- Author BiographyGill NcNeil is the editor of two previous anthologies, Magic and Soul Providers, and the author of a novel The Only Boy For Me. She lives in Kent with her son. Sarah Brown is a consultant at Brunswick Arts, a public relations company. She also runs a non-profit making venture, PiggyBankKids. She is married to Gordon Brown and lives in Fife and London
- Author(s)Sarah Brown
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.