All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf only Moving To Charlotte: The Un-Tourist Guide had been around when I moved here in the 90s, it would have been much easier to get adjusted. - Jim Deitzel Moving To Charlotte: The Second Edition Charlotte is a big city with small town charm. But, it can still be tough to make yourself at home unless you have Moving To Charlotte: The Un-Tourist Guide, which tells you everything you need to kw to help you settle smoothly into the Queen City. Charlotte - the hub of a 16-county metropolitan region - is home to about 750,000 residents who come for the good jobs but stay for the great weather, our proximity to mountains and beaches, and the wealth of outdoor activities. Tons of activities and lots of friendly people can't wait to welcome you. Our aim with Moving To Charlotte: The Un-Tourist Guide is to help you: Find a place to live that fits your lifestyle Ferret out the best schools for your children Discover the best places to shop for everything from groceries to gowns Experience all the outdoor activities available here Fit into your new hometown
- Author(s)Harry Hoover
- PublisherVoyager Media, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyager Media, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $22.40New
- AU $14.93New
- AU $14.05New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.