All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly successful Globetrotter Travel Series, which includes Travel Guides, Travel Maps, Road Atlases, Best Of Pocket Guides and In Your Pocket Language Guides, presently covers more than 90 destinations worldwide. The Packs are excellent value, including both a guidebook and a softcover version of the fold-out Globetrotter map of the region, in a printed plastic wallet. The handy pocket-size guide is packed with useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights that Mozambique has to offer. The fold-out map of Mozambique is ideal for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyArdent adventurer, Mike Slater, spent four months cycling through Mozambique, becoming familiar with this country and its people who endured 17 years of civil war. Slater is also a professional river guide, geography teacher, expedition society founder, and author of the coffee-table title, Guide to Mozambique.
- Author(s)Mike Slater
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, full-colour maps
- Weight318 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Map Scale1: 2 300 000
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map, folded
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.68
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.72
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $14.89Trending at AU $21.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.