All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe south coast of Mozambique is exceptionally beautiful - truly the archetype of palm-lined tropical beach nirvana - as well as boasting srkelling, diving and game fishing to rank with the very best in the world' enthuses author Philip Briggs. This sixth edition of Mozambique leads intrepid travellers from the undiscovered rth eastern provinces to the coral island of Ilha de Mocambique, with its imposing fortress. Relax on a dhow, experience a sailing safari, admire Portuguese colonial Beira or follow suggested walks around the capital Maputo. With in-depth coverage of wildlife, culture and history, and practical advice on accommodation for all budgets, the Bradt guide leads the way.
- Author BiographyPhilip Briggs is a world renowned expert on Africa and is the author of 14 Bradt guides over a 20 year association.
- Author(s)Philip Briggs
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight757 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.