Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAsk anyone: Jim Sain is a pompous, naked, free thinker. He's also the mayor of Berkeley. One of his high school chums has moved back to revate Hamilton House, one wacky adventure at a time, and who kws what's coming next? The mayor has been dubbed mR. bERZERKELEY by a cartoonist who is determined to embarrass him (and undermine his bid for reelection). His personal life is as colorful as his political life. He gives his detractors plenty of fodder to fuel his demise (but in his eyes, these are t signs of moral weakness). In this spoof that cheerfully brings the sixties into the twenty- rst century, Jim's bu oonery as he interacts with boarding-house residents creates a wild smorgasbord of political, mysterious, sexual, and otherwise edgy adventures. A cartoonist, a naive freshman, a reformed prostitute, lesbian lovers, a sarcastic cook, the de-formed son of a university bigwig, and a Kansas politician are some of the characters who spark energy back into the old house and bring classic Berkeley lore back to life. mR. bERZERKELEY is Jack McLaughlin's love song to a city like other.
- Author(s)Jack McLaughlin
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.