All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the life of the immigrant Jewish peddler who went on to found Levi Strauss & Co., the world's first and largest manufacturer of denim jeans.
- Author(s)M.N. Weidt
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/08/1992
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.