All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Bunnyman is a story about unconditional love. It tells the tale of a magical friend who is chosen to watch over a new life. Each night, Mr. Bunnyman keeps the child safe. As the newborn grows and changes, the one thing that remains constant is the love and encouragement of Mr. Bunnyman.
- Author BiographyRenee Hazen lives in Seattle, Washington with her husband and son. After the birth of her son Liam, she was inspired to write and illustrate a children's story. Mr. Bunnyman is a book about unconditional love and friendship.
- Author(s)Renee Hazen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.