All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamous last words indeed! Elizabeth Bennet's furious response to Mr. Darcy's marriage proposal has resonated for generations of readers. But what if she had never said it? Would she have learned to recognize Mr. Darcy's admirable qualities on her own? The Last Man in the World follows Elizabeth and Darcy as they struggle to find their way through the maze of their prejudices after Elizabeth, against her better judgment, agrees to marry Darcy instead of saying those famous words. In this title, two of the most beloved characters in English literature explore the meaning of true love on a tumultuous and passionate journey to make a success of their marriage.
- Author BiographyAbigail Reynolds is a physician and a lifelong Jane Austen enthusiast. She began writing The Pride and Prejudice Variations series in 2001, and encouragement from fellow Austen fans convinced her to continue asking What if...? She lives with her husband and two teenage children in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Abigail Young
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight322 g
- Width147 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.