All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionFamous last words indeed! Elizabeth Bennet's furious response to Mr. Darcy's marriage proposal has resonated for generations of readers. But what if she had never said it? Would she have learned to recognize Mr. Darcy's admirable qualities on her own? The Last Man in the World follows Elizabeth and Darcy as they struggle to find their way through the maze of their prejudices after Elizabeth, against her better judgment, agrees to marry Darcy instead of saying those famous words. In this title, two of the most beloved characters in English literature explore the meaning of true love on a tumultuous and passionate journey to make a success of their marriage.
- Author BiographyAbigail Reynolds is a physician and a lifelong Jane Austen enthusiast. She began writing The Pride and Prejudice Variations series in 2001, and encouragement from fellow Austen fans convinced her to continue asking What if...? She lives with her husband and two teenage children in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Abigail Young
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight322 g
- Width147 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.