All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when you team one of America s best-selling cookbook authors with the most popular syndicated TV show of all time? Here s a hint, The category for this puzzle is: Food. That s right, the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and Wheel of Fortune(r) have teamed up to bring you the official Mr. Food Test Kitchen - Wheel of Fortune(r) Collectible Cookbook, featuring more than 160 quick and easy recipes inspired by the show. As a Wheel Watcher you already kw that many of the puzzles are focused on food. With categories like Food and Drink and In the Kitchen it s t hard to see that food is an important component of the game. And for most of America, watching Wheel of Fortune while eating dinner, and relaxing after a hard day, is one of life s simple pleasures. This cookbook will add an extra helping of excitement to your dinner table! It s jam-packed with recipes from the Wheel of Fortune team, including Pat and Vanna. (The Vanna Banana Pudding is amazing!) Plus, it includes recipes inspired by past contestants, and some from winners of our recent Mr. Food Test Kitchen - Wheel of Fortune Cookbook Recipe Contest. And, as if that wasn t eugh, we re taking you for ather spin! This cookbook also features stories and recipes from many of the places around the country that Wheel of Fortune has visited over the years, including a tasty collection of recipes inspired by the Wheelmobile. So you can expect to see mouthwatering recipes for everything from Chicago Deep Dish Pizza to Hawaiian Roast Pork. Plus, there s exclusive behind-the-scenes photos, fun facts, and priceless stories! This cookbook is a great keepsake that hors a show that we all grew up with.Who do you kw that would love this official cookbook? Maybe Mom, Aunt Sue, or Uncle Frank? Hmm we think you better order a bunch because it s sure to deliver lots of OOH IT S SO GOOD!!(r)
- Author(s)MR Food Test Kitchen
- PublisherCogin, Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCogin, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.