Mr. Food Test Kitchen's Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt!: Over 150 Healthy and Diabetes Friendly Recipes by American Diabetes Association (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Food has been delivering recipes, cooking tips, and kitchen techniques to television audiences for more than 30 years. Now, he and the Mr. Food Test Kitchen have again teamed up with the American Diabetes Association for their fifth project; a brand new cookbook filled with recipes that are nearly too good to be true! Perfect for people with diabetes and pre-diabetes, Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt is a collection of unbelievable meals and dishes crafted by the culinary professionals viewers nationwide have grown to trust. Specifically designed to meet the nutrition needs of those with diabetes, pre-diabetes, or those just looking to improve their health, these recipes prove that you can eat healthy without sacrificing an ounce of flavor. Drawing on their decades of experience, the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Team has taken well-kwn favorites and mixed in some new surprises to create meals that are long on taste and short on guilt. Whether it's Sweet Potato Crowns, Carolina Brisket Sliders, or Caramel Walnut Brownies, the recipes in Hello Taste, Goodbye Guiltwill leave people looking to control their blood glucose or shave off a few extra pounds amazed at what they can fit into their meal plans. With over 150 recipes designed for every meal and every occasion, including breakfast dishes, desserts, sides, salads, and more, and paired with original photography and an attractive four-color design, this collection covers it all. Plus, each recipe is designed to meet the nutrition guidelines of the American Diabetes Association, which use evidence-based research to craft recommendations shown to help control glucose levels and promote weight loss. With the help of the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and the American Diabetes Association, eating well and controlling diabetes has never tasted so good.
- Author BiographyThe Mr. Food Test Kitchen is a nationally syndicated television cooking team, appearing on over 120 local networks in front of nearly 3 million daily viewers. The Mr. Food Test Kitchen has published more than 50 cookbooks, including four with the American Diabetes Association, and maintains the massively popular MrFood.com, which includes recipes, videos, and affiliate links to TV stations and health and lifestyle communities. The company has also worked closely with a number of large corporations to develop recipes and license content.
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight514 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.