All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe poor giant has emerged from his various encounters with Jack rather bruised and battered, and terrified of small boys. And actually he wasn't as bad as Jack made out. In fact, the giant isquite nice. Mr. Giant settles down in a small village where he's happy (and the locals pretend t to tice he's a giant), but things start to go wrong when a new lord turns up. The beastly baron is short and very nasty, and bullies everyone, including Mr. Giant! Can Mr. Giant overcome his fears and save himself and his friends by being terrifying?
- Author BiographyTony Bradman is the author of Daddy's Lullaby, The Magnificent Mummies, and The Perfect Baby, and the editor of My Dad's a Punk. Sarah Warburton is the illustrator of the Rumblewick series, which includes My Unwilling Witch Goes to Ballet School and My Unwilling Witch Sleeps Over.
- Author(s)Tony Bradman
- PublisherCapstone Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAfter Happily Ever After
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Arch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Warburton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.