All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMr Hong is as much an exploration of Dan Hong's colourful path through life as it is a beautifully illustrated book of Asian recipes, re-imagined and re-invigorated by Dan for a new generation of food lovers. Widely recognised as one of Australia's most exciting new talents, Dan grew up in the kitchen of his parents' own Vietnamese restaurant, worked at some of the most prestigious restaurants in Sydney and became an awarded and highly regarded chef and restaurateur in his own right. His potent mix of proud heritage, technical skill and boundless enthusiasm coupled with a vast appetite for the new and the colourful make Dan's approach to cooking unique. His recipes and stories mirror his personality: energetic, intelligent and instantly memorable.
- Author BiographyDan Hong spent his childhood in his mother's Vietnamese restaurants before working in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Australia, including Tetsuya's, Marque and Longrain, where his mentors include Martin Boetz, Martin Benn, Morgan McGlone and Justin Hemmes. He has opened a trio of Sydney's most exciting dining destinations: MsG's, El Loco and, most recently, Mr Wong which was honoured with a hat in its first year of business at the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide awards.
- Author(s)Dan Hong
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.