All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning and much-loved author and illustrator Anna Walker gives us a gentle, poignant, affirming and wise picture book sure to delight all ages. Mr. Huff is a story about the clouds and the sunshine in each of our lives. Bill is having a bad day. Mr Huff is following him around and making everything seem difficult. Bill tries to get rid of him, but Mr Huff just gets bigger and bigger! Then they both stop, and a surprising thing happens...
- Author BiographyAnna Walker writes and illustrates children's books and is based in Melbourne. Her charming studio is shared with a printmaker, Rosy the lamp, a few friendly plants, and knitted, woolly creatures. Working with pencil, ink and collage, Anna develops her characters and enjoys spending time with them before they venture out into the world. Her illustrations are inspired by the everyday details of life and the amusing antics of her menagerie. Anna's latest book as author/illustrator with Penguin is Mr Huff, an exploration of how kids deal with the worrying feelings that can accompany a bad day. Together with Jane Godwin, Anna has also recently created a beautiful picture book for Christmas, called What Do You Wish For?
- Author(s)Anna Walker
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight475 g
- Width247 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.