All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe following recipes are exercises similar to the ones mentioned in the book Mr. Humphrey's School of Magic, but are described here in the detail you need for learning to do them yourself. Mr. Humphrey liked the convenience of keeping his exercises in a three-ring Cook Book. He liked the lined pages and the division between the ingredients and the steps for cooking. I have asked Mr. Humphrey if I could write up the recipes directly from his recipe book. His recipes are sometimes a little difficult to understand, so I will occasionally be giving a little more instructions or explanations and even a little theory. This way you will kw how to make up your own exercises as you learn more. I may have added a few recipes that are t in Mr. Humphrey's School of Magic, but that is probably because Elizabeth and Alfred actually practiced a lot more exercises than were reported in the story.
- Author BiographyMr. Moore is a chronicler who also writes stories for children and adults. He likes to write in an open fashion, but it is true that you will often find hidden material embedded within most of his works for those that have eyes to read.
- Author(s)George Moore
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.