All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Impossible can jump over a house and solve the world's toughest math problem. Is there anything he can't do?
- Author BiographyThe late Roger Hargreaves created the Mr. Men series for his son, Adam, who currently oversees the estate and creates illustrations for new Mr. Men books.
- Author(s)Roger Hargraves
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTroubador Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width146 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.