All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States won its independence from Great Britain in 1783, but that didn't mean the conflicts were over. By 1812, tensions between the two countries had reached the boiling point. Why would the United States again want to wage war on a rich and powerful country? And how would it change the young nation?
- Author(s)Kassandra Radomski
- PublisherFact Finders
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Finders: Cause and Effect
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFact Finders
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.