All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionEverbody likes Mr Mahli, especially his neighbours,nine-year-old Tomos and Alys. When he goes on holiday they look after his garden on Cwmdonkin Drive in Swansea for him. But they are t allowed in his mysteriously empty shed. But the friends soon find out the ordinary-looking shed is far from empty - it is home to an odd, slightly grumpy ghost called Dylan. Dylan soon persuades the children to take him to school with them for a change of scenery - at first he behaves, but then things start to get out of hand.
- Author BiographyLaura Sheldon is a teacher at Sully Primary School, where there is a real writers' shed overlooking the sea. Her story Mr Mahli's Shed was shortlisted for the Firefly Children's Book prize 2014. 'I was born and brought up in hillside crescent in Swansea, around the corner from Dylan. I've always enjoyed writing and creating stories.'
- Author(s)Laura Sheldon
- PublisherFirefly Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDragonfly
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirefly Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Huw Aaron
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.