All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbrace your inner marvelousness with the most marvelous man in the classic Mr. Men series! Mr. Marvelous can out-tickle Mr. Tickle, outrun Mr. Rush, and out-chatter Little Miss Chatterbox. He is simply a marvel! But when he tries to out-naught Little Miss Naughty, he finds that there's thing marvelous about playing tricks on people. Will he lose himself in a prank fight, or learn to embrace his naturally marvelous personality?
- Author BiographyThe late Roger Hargreaves created the Mr. Men series for his son, Adam, who currently oversees the estate and creates illustrations for new Mr. Men books.
- Author(s)Adam Hargreaves
- PublisherPrice Stern Sloan
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMr. Men and Little Miss
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.