All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionMr Mid-Life Crisis has just had a big birthday. He tried to deal with it the modern way; going to a festival, doing a triathlon and having a hair transplant. It didn't make him feel any better. So instead he did it the old-fashioned way. He bought a new sports car with the money he and his wife had saved for the new conservatory. Mr Mid-Life Crisis' wife is doing revenge the old-fashioned way too. She's just covered his sports car with superglue. Meet a world of hilarious 21st century characters - from poor Mr Competitive Dad who's already in training for the next school sports day to Mr Dad Dancer who is always ready to show off his moves, from the Hand Clap Boogie to the Side Step Slide . Are you Mr Hangry or Mr DIY? Do you kw a Mr Hispter, Mr Box Set Bore or Mr Man Flu? Created for grown-ups this pitch-perfect parody is the ideal gift for friends, sons, boyfriends, husbands, dads and granddads. Perfect for Father's Day, for Christmas, or just for fun. This book has t been prepared, approved licensed or endorsed by any entity involved in the creation or production of the Mr. Men and Little Miss books including the publishers and Roger Hargreaves and Adam Hargreaves.
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight84 g
- Width170 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.