All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Claws was the supreme ruler of the Wildwood Village. There was only one problem and that problem was that he was only one who knew about it. And there was Humphrey, the tiny, tan hamster who had absolutely t wanted to be there. An accident with his cage door had put him at the mercy of the jaws and sharp teeth of the yellow and orange striped feline. It also meant that he would spend the whole summer... well, it's all written down in this book. Also in the book are a couple of city girls who discovered archery and they had the sore arms to prove it. This is the fifth book of the Twenty Book Series, Wildwood Village Summer Camp where 25 girls, ages ten to twelve, could spend a summer with each other and the local animals of central Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Joann Ellen Sisco
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.