All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.76
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the adventurous traveling terrier, Mr. Pish, as he celebrates the 100th anniversary of the United States National Parks with this all-ages activity book! Enjoy crossword puzzles, coloring pages, word searches, cryptograms, mazes, matching games, and more, all while learning about our precious national parks. Mr. Pish always makes discovering new places and things loads of fun!
- Author BiographyK.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. An award-winning author and photographer, she has written over 30 titles, is currently the administrator for the superblog IndiesUnlimited.com, and is founder of Authors for Hurricane Sandy Library Recovery and the Liberty Library for soldiers and veterans. Mr. Pish is a curly-haired Jack Russell terrier who has traveled the USA and Canada to spread the word about outdoor learning and literacy. He loves exploring and introducing people to new places they didn't know existed! Mr. Pish has written 7 books, 5 years of calendars, and one app available at iTunes and the Google Play store.
- Author(s)K S Brooks,MR Pish
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.