All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographer, stylist and fashion editor Ferry van der Nat has worked for numerous fashion magazines and brands. Under the name Mr Polaroid, van der Nat began taking strong sculptural polaroids of male models. What started as a personal project evolved into a great collection of images and a celebration of male beauty. Mr Polaroid's first ever mograph contains over 200 of his best photographs. With contributions by Gert Jonkers (Fantastic Man) and Alan Prada (l'Uomo Vogue).
- Author BiographyFerry van der Nat is a well known figure in the Amsterdam fashion scene. As a photographer he operates under the name of Mr. Polaroid.
- Author(s)Ferry van der Nat
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note300 colour
- Weight2404 g
- Width260 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.