All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInform and inspire young naturalists with this book about a very special butterfly garden. Mrs. Carter's Butterfly Garden is the story of how former First Lady Rosalynn Carter started a front yard project that grew into a butterfly-friendly trail through her hometown of Plains, Georgia. Learn from Mrs. Carter's example why it's good for people when butterflies have welcoming spaces and how kids can create their own butterfly gardens at home or school.
- Author BiographySteve Rich taught elementary and middle school for 15 years before becoming a state science specialist and director of a university science center. He holds degrees in agriculture and education and is the author of several books for students and teachers, including the popular NSTA Press titles Outdoor Science: A Practical Guide, Bringing Outdoor Science In: Thrifty Classroom Lessons, Mrs. Carter s Butterfly Garden, and My School Yard Garden.
- Author(s)Steve Rich
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.