All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Kangaroo is expecting a new baby. Come along and see how she and all her friends prepare for the surprising new arrival.
- Author BiographyVirginia Munns (1915-2002) was an educator her entire life, teaching at both the high school and college levels. She and her husband, Howard Munns, raised three children. Howard L. Munns (1911-2002) was a gifted and self-taught artist. His passion was painting the natural world and the wildlife in it. During the last 20 years of his life, he wrote his own story in The View from the Summit: Autobiographical Ramblings, available from www.newmoonrising.net or at fine online bookstores everywhere.
- Author(s)Virginia Munns
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Howard L Munns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.