All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful, intelligent and entrancing, young Kate Chase Sprague stepped into the role of establishing her thrice-widowed father, Salmon P. Chase, in Washington society as a Lincoln cabinet member and as a future presidential candidate. For her efforts, The Washington Star declared her the most brilliant woman of her day. None outshone her.' None, that is, but Mary Todd Lincoln. Though Mrs Lincoln and her young rival held much in common, they could never be friends, for the success of one could come only at the expense of the other.'
- Author BiographyJENNIFER CHIAVERINI is the New York Times bestselling author of the Elm Creek Quilts series, The Spymistress, and Mrs. Lincoln s Dressmaker. She lives with her family in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Jennifer Chiaverini
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight324 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.