All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionModern life can be hideously complicated: hooked up to the Internet, emailing compromising videos while texting obscene messages, we still worry about how to cope with lobster thermidor, flatulent aunts, floppy husbands and vulgar neighbours. From table manners to childcare, travel arrangements to sexual health, Mrs Mills has been handling the social and emotional dilemmas of the readers of the Sunday Times for the past ten years. She understands the heart-breaking problems of married life ('My husband is having an affair with my brother') and the difficulties of angry disputes with neighbours over their isy love making and quick-growing conifers. So, whether you are deeply concerned about the importance of a vigorous sex life to a successful marriage and how to cope with a cross-dressing boyfriend, or you just want to snigger, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyMrs Mills has been dispensing her mixture of dazzling wisdom and acerbic wit through her Sunday Times column for longer than it is polite to mention. There is no subject too sensitive, no problem too complex for her to solve.
- Author(s)Mrs Mills
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date26/11/2014
- Weight307 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.