All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than10 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!In this second book in the new My Weirdest School series, the students of Ella Mentry School are about to get a wonderful gift a million dollars! A.J. and the gang vote to create an in-school, state-of-the-art TV station so the morning anuncements can be broadcast to all the classes. There's even eugh money to hire Ms. Cuddy, a new digital media arts teacher who kws a thing or two about broadcasting. But soon Ms. Cuddy decides the ratings on the anuncements are too low, and the show needs to get more eyeballs. What could possibly go wrong?Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman's hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don't miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang.
- Author(s)Dan Gutman
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Weirdest School
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Paillot
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.