All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I believe that, regardless of what we can or can't eat, we all deserve a delicious, decadent treat every w and then. Let me show you how to bake vegan cakes the easy way with simple, dairy-free recipes that taste just like the real thing!' Here are some of Ms Cupcake's most indulgent recipes to make at home using ingredients readily available at the supermarket or local shop. What's more, most of the recipes can be made gluten-free with simple substitutions. Whether vegetarian, vegan, or suffering from allergies or intolerances, everyone can treat themselves to cupcakes piled high with dairy-free 'buttercream', fruity muffins, super-easy tray-bakes and -bakes, gooey cookies, crunchy biscuits and - naughtiest of them all - delicious dipped and fried desserts using store-cupboard basics for something really special at the end of the day. Because everybody deserves great cake!
- Author BiographyMs Cupcake originally hails from Canada and describes her baking as classic North American with a British flavour twist. Her unique recipes contain no animal products and are entirely vegan. She began baking from home when she couldn't find indulgent bakery goods for vegans in London, but soon realised it wasn't just vegans she could cater for, but also those allergic to foods like eggs and milk, and those that don't eat certain things for religious reasons. She opened London's first entirely vegan retail bakery in April 2011 and was named the Baking Industry Awards Rising Star of 2011. Ms Cupcake appeared on ITV's Britain's Best Bakery and writes a regular column for British Baker Magazine. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Mellissa Morgan
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Content Notef/c photography throughout
- Weight848 g
- Width221 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.