All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs merry as the day is long. Mistaken identities, jealous relatives, lovers' quarrels and a happy ending...Discover the entertaining story at the heart of Much Ado About Nothing, one of Shakespeare's best-loved comedies. Contains information about the background to Much Ado About Nothing, its major themes, language, and Shakespeare's life during the time he was writing the play. Gossip, and its role in society in 16th century England, is also examined, to give some context in which the play was written. The Short, Sharp Shakespeare series consists of six books that retell Shakespeare's most famous plays in modern English. Clever illustrations accompany each title, making them a great introduction to the Bard for children aged 9 and above.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleShort, Sharp Shakespeare Stories
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width146 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Morgan-Jones
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.