All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch Ado About Nothing presents a battle of the sexes in more ways than one: as both a lightning-fast skirmish of wits between two famously disputatious lovers, and a near-deadly conflict built on conventions of gender and male rivalry. Claire McEachern's new introduction brings this best-seller right up to date, analysing recent developments in criticism and the latest productions of this comedy.
- Author BiographyClaire McEachern is Professor of English at UCLA, USA.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Arden Shakespeare Third Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byClaire McEachern
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.