All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a display of her entire oeuvre, with neither a curator r any apparent order, which seeks to question the art market and its rules. At the same time, this book shows a series made up of pictures taken in New Zealand in which the artist strives to bring depth back to landscape photography by using mirrors and her own devices. Both works are captured in this publication, a book that had become an object of desire even before it materialised, as always happens with the works of one of the most fascinating photographers on today's scene. Every copy is signed and numbered by the artist.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Note120
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.