Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by knotkitty1999
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charming series of adventures for younger readers, featuring a family of all sorts of animals that live in the farmyard behind the tumble-down barn on Mudpuddle Farm...Six fantastic stories in one volume! Mossop's Last Chance: There's mice in my barley sacks, there's rats in my roof and w there's mice in the corn bin. This time I've had eugh. If you aren't up to the job, you will have to go. Mossop the old farm cat likes to sleep - and t much else! So when Farmer Rafferty tells him to catch twenty-six mice by sunset, all the animals have to pull together to give Mossop one last chance...Albertine, Goose Queen: A fox is on the loose, and all the animals except Albertine the goose have hidden themselves inside. Albertine is safe on her island in the pond - at least so she thinks, until the fox starts swimming towards her...Jigger's Day Off: Jigger the sheepdog has just one day off a year. Just one day to chase all those little animals hiding in the corn. But even the best made plans can go wrong...Pigs Might Fly!: It's a long hot summer, and Pintsize the piglet wonders if it might be cooler in the sky. But when he tries to fly, he anys just about everyone. It's time he learned his lesson...Martians at Mudpuddle Farm: Have Martians landed on Mudpuddle Farm? Farmer Rafferty seems to think so. Now it's up to Albertine, Goose Queen, to work it out. Luckily she's the cleverest goose in the whole world, so if anyone kws what to do, she will...Mum's the Word: Something strange is going on at Mudpuddle Farm. Egbert the goat is t himself at all. Instead of grumbling, he's singing and dancing! And he's even greedier than usual...
- Author BiographyMichael Morpurgo OBE is one of Britain's best-loved writers for children. He has written over 100 books and won many prizes, including the Smarties Prize, the Blue Peter Book Award and the Whitbread Award. His recent bestselling novels include 'Shadow', 'A Medal for Leroy' and 'Little Manfred'. His novel 'War Horse' has been successfully adapted as a West End and Broadway theatre play and a major film by Steven Spielberg. A former Children's Laureate, Michael is also the co-founder, with his wife Clare, of the charity Farms for City Children.
- Author(s)Michael Morpurgo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMudpuddle Farm
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shoo Rayner
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.