All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese carefully illustrated cards show how mudras can be learned in just a minute and can help to relieve tension almost immediately. Each card uses step-by-step instructions to demonstrate how to use the hands, fingers, and sometimes the entire body to form these ancient stress-relieving gestures. Mudras can be used by a large cross-section of people, from those who need to relieve the strain caused by emotionally demanding work to children as young as preschool, and they are perfectly utilized in the immediate stress-causing moment. Each of the 48 cards also contains additional information on other stress-management strategies to be used in conjunction with the mudras, making it all encompassing.
- Author BiographyEmily Fuller Williams is a licensed massage therapist who has spent more than a decade studying and teaching the stress-reduction gestures of Mudras. She isthe author of Mudras. She lives in Fairview Park, Ohio. Stuart Prado is a freelance illustrator. He lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Emily Fuller Williams
- PublisherParenting Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParenting Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight45 g
- Width89 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.