All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEdited and with an Introduction by Adam Parfrey How a culture approaches and depicts death says a lot about the way it faces life. Muerte!' explores the lurid history of Mexico's fascination with death, starting with early mythological depictions of death as part of a constant cycle, to the colonial period's unhappy marriage of native views with Judeo-Christian fire and brimstone, to J G Posada's remarkable turn-of-the- century engravings. Includes an array of paintings and photos - many in full-colour - plus essays by Diego Rivera and Mexican scholars. Sensational!'
- Author(s)Harvey Stafford
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/2000
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Content Note84col.ill.
- Weight403 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.