Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI put these recipes together when I realized that I was overeating, putting my family at risk with nstick pans and wasting precious time washing dishes. Muffin tin recipes were the perfect solution for all of my problems! I only make what we need, spend much less time with the dishes and more with my family. Here are some of the reasons why everyone should put these recipes into their cooking rotation: Cut cleanup time in half or get rid of it all together. Cut out dangerous fumes from your cooking routine. Nonstick pans have a dangerous chemical coating called perfluorooctaic acid (PFOA) that can be fatal to birds; most other pets and even negatively affects those with respiratory illnesses. Make portion perfect meals. Kw exactly how much you are eating. Cook for the week ahead. Leftover portions are easy to pack up and freeze for ather day because they are so small.
- Author(s)Maggie Ingles
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.95
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $61.11
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $25.18
- AU $16.59Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.06
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $38.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.