CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
About this product
- DescriptionMuge 150th: The 150th Anniversary of the Discovery of Mesolithic Shellmiddens is organized into two volumes. This first volume focuses on the Mesolithic structures of the Muge and Sado Valleys, with a total of 27 chapters. These contributions cover a wide range of archaeological and anthropological themes, including a general synthesis on the current state of specific topics including the use of isotopes in diet determination and migration; settlement and subsistence; techlogy; plant use; burial practices; social complexity; and research history.
- Author BiographyEugenia Cunha is a Full Professor at the University of Coimbra, Portugal, and the National Consultant in Forensic Anthropology for the National Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Portugal. She has published multiple articles and volumes in the fields of forensics and human evolution. Cleia Detry has been a Researcher at the Center for Archaeology of the University of Lisbon (UNIARQ) for almost a decade, and teaches in the Graduate programs in Archaeology. She was the first doctoral student specializing in Zooarchaeology in Portugal. She has published extensively in the topic, including the Proceedings of the first Zooarchaeology Conference in Portugal. T. Douglas Price is Weinstein Professor of European Archaeology Emeritus at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Honorary Professor in Archaeology at the University of Aarhus, Denmark. Some of his earlier books include Images of the Past, Principles of Archaeology, Europe's First Farmers, and Europe before Rome. Nuno Ferreira Bicho is Director of the Interdisciplinary Center for Archaeology and the Evolution of Human Behavior (ICArEHB) and Associate Professor of Archaeology at the University of Algarve. His publications include Prehistory of Algarve, Trekking the Shore, Manual de Arqueologia Pre-historica, and Use-Wear and Residue Analysis in Archaeology.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight680 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byCleia Detry,Nuno Bicho,T. Douglas Price
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.