All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of photographer Fien Muller and artist Hannes Van Severen lies on the edge between art and design: they favour functional furniture with refined shapes and contours, but at the same time the pieces also have something fragile and frivolous about them. What began as a one-off project for Fien Muller and Hannes Van Severen has turned into quite a success story. With their joint design project Muller Van Severen as its focus, the book is divided into three main sections - Introduction, Process and Objects. Also included are texts based on interviews with the designers themselves, the design journalist Chris Meplon and the London curator and critic Max Fraser.
- Author(s)Chris Meplon,Max Fraser
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note100 colour
- Weight680 g
- Width200 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.