Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKwn in Irish as An Muileann Cearr, Mullingar is probably the only town in Ireland to be named after a miracle. This illustrated book tells the story of Mullingar's rich historical and archaeological heritage from the earliest times to the present day. It also contains a guided tour of the town's historic streets and buildings. The book will give residents and visitors a broad picture of one of Ireland's oldest towns.
- Author BiographyRuth Illingworth grew up in Mullingar and still lives in the town. She is a lecturer and has taught at NUI Maynooth. She is President of the Westmeath Archaeological and Historical Society. She writes articles on local history for the Westmeath Examiner, broadcasts on Midlands Radio 2 and is a Tour Guide. She is a member of Mullingar Town Council.
- Author(s)Ruth Illingworth
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleImages of Ireland
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note120
- Weight410 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.