All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the analysis and treatment of osteoporotic bone based on drug administration, tracking fatigue behavior and taking into consideration the mechanical interaction of implants with trabecular bone. Weak trabeculae are one of the most important clinical features that need to be addressed in order to prevent hip joint fractures.
- Author BiographyMr. Mohammad Mostakhdemin obtained his Masters in the field of applied mechanics and design from University Technology Malaysia (UTM). His research interests are in field of finite element simulation of bio-structures, fatigue, damage and failure analysis of engineering materials and analysis of biomechanics problems numerically and analytically. Dr. I. S. Amiri, received his PhD from University Technology Malaysia (UTM). He has published more than 250 articles in journals, conferences and books related to Optical Soliton Communications, Nano photonics, Nonlinear Fiber Optics, Quantum Cryptography, Laser Physics, Nanotechnology, Biomedical Physics and Biotechnology Engineering. Dr. Ardiyansyah Syahrom obtained his PhD degree from University Technology Malaysia (UTM). He was appointed as visiting lecturer and researcher for one year in UTM from January 2011 to January 2012. Currently, he is a Senior Lecturer at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Research Fellow at Sport Innovation and Technology Center (SITC). His research interests are in the area of Biomechanics and Biomaterials, with specific topics related to Cancellous bone structures, Biodegradable metal and Sports Engineering.
- Author(s)Ardiyansyah Syahrom,Iraj Sadegh Amiri,Mohammad Mostakhdemin
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight118 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.