All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could earn money based on the results of your work instead of the number of hours worked? This means that the better you are at your work, the faster you can finish it. And the faster you can finish, the more work you can take -- which means more money. Don't you wish all jobs were like this? It's unfortunate that most jobs are stuck in the old tradition where employees are paid by the hour. You are t alone in wishing there was a job that offered automy instead of working from 9 to 5. Regardless of how productive you are in those hours, you only get paid by the hours, t the results. Fortunately, you don't have to get stuck in this kind of system. Carl Dovan, business owner and author of numerous books on business productivity, talks about how multi-level marketing can help you become an independent business owner through his new released book, Multi-level Marketing: The Beginners Guide to Starting Out with Multi-Level Marketing. The harder you work, the more you earn. In multi-level marketing, you are in full control of how successful you want your business to be. Because multi-level marketing has produced so many successful people, small businesses have taken advantage of the business model without building a strong foundation for its members. Some end up feeling discouraged with multi-level marketing and vow never to join a company again. Dovan's Multi-level Marketing will help you avoid just that. In a sea of companies that promises to make you part of the successful few, it can be a bit confusing which companies to join. This book has all the valuable information you need to help you navigate the world of multi-marketing. In the book, Dovan discussed the following points: A list of the world's top 35 multi-level marketing companies How to successfully implement the multi-marketing model Myths about multi-level marketing Mistakes to avoid in multi-level marketing Multi-level marketing tips for introverts How to grow a highly profitable business These are just a few of the many lessons you will learn from the book. So what are you waiting for? Don't get stuck getting paid by the hour, but by the amount of work you do. Earn as much as you wish to. No other business strategy offers you this kind of freedom and income the way multi-marketing does. Hit the Add to Cart button, and get started with your own multi-level business w.
- Author BiographyCarl Donovan is an investment consultant by profession, and a manager and business leader by heart. Raised in Minnesota, Carl grew up with a keen interest in entrepreneurship. He started his first business at the tender age of 10. What began as an endearing goal of making money from selling lemonade became a springboard for him to pursue more business dreams and interests. At age 18, he established his first firm and launched a website that educated people about highly profitable investment ideas and strategies. After graduating with a bachelor's degree in business administration, he took his business dreams even further and put up a multi-state company. With years of experience and multiple levels of knowledge and understanding in business, Carl today wants to create a huge impact in the lives of starting entrepreneurs and business owners. He believes that consistency is the secret to business success, and understands that knowing how to converse well with people is one of the most effective ways to establish healthy business relationships. At present, Carl spends his time giving talks on financial stability, business ownership, and network marketing. He leads a group of young leaders and rising business owners of local establishments. During weekends, Carl devotes his time to his loving wife, Addy, and their two kids Sam and Rhese.
- Author(s)Carl Donovan
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.