All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of territorial dynamics within party organizations in multi-layered systems. This book contributes to a new approach in party research which ackwledges the importance of multi-layered institutional framing. It includes an analysis of vertical linkages and sub-state automy in Austrian, Belgian, British, German and Spanish parties.
- Author BiographyKLAUS DETTERBECK Senior Lecturer at the University of Magdeburg, Germany. He works primarily on political parties, territorial politics and European integration. Among his current activities is the coordination of a Global Dialogue project for the Forum of Federations on parties and civil society in federations.
- Author(s)Klaus Detterbeck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleComparative Territorial Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.