Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMulti-Modal User Interactions in Controlled Environments investigates the capture and analysis of user's multimodal behavior (mainly eye gaze, eye fixation, eye blink and body movements) within a real controlled environment (controlled-supermarket, personal environment) in order to adapt the response of the computer/environment to the user. Such data is captured using n-intrusive sensors (for example, cameras in the stands of a supermarket) installed in the environment. This multi-modal video based behavioral data will be analyzed to infer user intentions while assisting users in their day-to-day tasks by adapting the system's response to their requirements seamlessly. This book also focuses on the presentation of information to the user. Multi-Modal User Interactions in Controlled Environments is designed for professionals in industry, including professionals in the domains of security and interactive web television. This book is also suitable for graduate-level students in computer science and electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Adel Lablack,Chaabane Djeraba,Yassine Benabbas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMultimedia Systems and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.