All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details parametric down-conversion for the generation of n-classical state of light and its applications in generating various kinds of quantum entanglement among multiple photons from parametric down-conversion. It presents applications of the principle of quantum interference to multi-photon systems. The book also details continuous variable entanglement and various types of multi-photon interference effects.
- Author BiographyDr. Z. Y. Jeff Ou obtained his B.S. degree from Beijing University in 1984 and his Ph.D. degree from University of Rochester in 1990. He is now a professor at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. His research interests are in the fields of nonlinear optics and quantum optics with application in quantum information.
- Author(s)Z. Y. Jeff Ou
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.