All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCancer is one of the major health problems of our time and liver cancer is responsible for over one million deaths per year world-wide, making it the fourth most common cause of death from cancer. Surgical resection of the tumour(s) is the treatment of choice and offers the only chance of prolonged survival. Yet the best attempts are often frustrated by either advanced or co-existent disease that renders the patient n-resectable. This book tackles the many options available to doctors and patients in an attempt to combat this desperate disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNagy A. Habib
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.